Oodles of Poodles!
October 30, 2019
Are you ready to learn some fun facts about Poodles?
- The Poodle is considered to be hypoallergenic, and they are generally odorless. Unlike dogs that shed, the Poodle will grow fur continuously so they will need regular grooming. If left un-groomed, their fur will become matted and become like dreadlocks, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but a personal choice!
- Poodles for sale are widely known for their curly puffy hairdos. They are fancy and no matter what color they come in, people love their soft coils.
Most people associate the Poodles with French culture, but their cousins, miniature Poodles originated in Germany during the 1400s. The French, however, have loved the dog since the 1500s and have even made it their national dog!
- If you’re looking for Poodles and have little kiddies at home, then you’re safe for adding them to your family. They are great with kids!
- Do you know that Poodles are highly intelligent? They are brilliant actually and known to be highly trainable. They became popular in France when they began performing tricks in circus rings.
- They have incredibly joyful dispositions, and it makes them natural for engaging with people of all ages.
- You’ve heard of people being people pleasers. Well, poodles are puppy people, pleasers! They love to be around their human family members. Part of the reason they are also so highly trainable is that they love to please their owners.
- Poodles are often purchased because they are excellent therapy dogs and are most often used during visits to nursing homes, schools, and hospitals.
Now is the time to come to our store and play with our Poodles!